Send Notes and Reminders over the Internet|
A recipient must have any of the following programs installed and run on their computer:
- Secure Reminder 9.0 and higher
- NotesPP 9.0 and higher
- MoRUN Sticker 9.0 and higher
- Sticker Lite 6.0 and higher
- Free Sticky Notes 6.0 and higher
Receiving notes is not available in Windows 95/98/ME.
Right-click on the note and select 'Send note'.
Select the 'Send Note over LAN/WLAN or Internet' option.
Enter recipient's computer IP address.
- Select the recipient information from the Address Book
- enter the recipient information manually
Notes PP uses port 905 by default to receive notes. If a recipient changed the port in the 'Network and Send/Receive Notes Settings', you need to specify the current port number.
If you want, you may easily add the recipient information to the Address Book
Click the 'Send' button.
If you have any problems sending or receiving notes, please read Tips and Troubleshooting for sending and receiving notes.
Back to 'Send Notes'