1. Export the Address Book or Address Book contacts from your application to a csv file.
CSV stands for Comma Separated Values and looks similar to: First Name,Last Name,E-mail Address,Home Street,Home City,....
2. Double-click on the Notes PP desktop icon and select 'Address Book'.
3. Click the 'Import' button.
4. Select the CSV file that you want to import to the Address Book and click the 'Open' button.
5. Now you can map the fields that you want to import. Notes PP will try to find the best match, however, if there is no corresponding field in the Address Book or the matching is not correct, you can change it.
To change mapping:
Select the field from the 'Text field' column and click the 'Change mapping' button. In the 'Change mapping' window, select the most appropriate Notes PP Address Book field using the drop-down menu.
6. In the 'Select' column, put the check mark next to the fields that you want to import.
7. Click 'OK'.